Re: Copying error messages text to the clipboard in Wine 0.960

I have been unable to recreate this error on Win XP and so far have only seen it on Wine only twice.  I have used winetricks to install dcom98 and don't believe I can report errors.

Otherwise I would be reporting that when running TMG7 and the program is not maximized the whole program window slowly steps down the screen when you try to do any action (otherwise I keep the program maximized).