Re: Unable to resize the configure box in Wine 5.59

> If I drag the corner to enlarge the screen it does that no problem but the larger area it
> creates is grey and I still cant see the bottom of the configure box. Any Ideas.

You might try the Alt-click-drag approach. Just hold Alt, then click
and hold anywhere in the window and drag. Works like a charm in most
cases (unless I misunderstood your problem). When I work on low
resolution monitors, this method is invaluable.

Marc