Re: Text bug in winecfg!

Warren Dumortier wrote:

2008/4/25 James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>:

    Warren Dumortier wrote:

        Hello everybody!

        When i use winecfg in english, text in winecfg looks good but
        in french and some other languages it isn't the case, i made a
        screenshot to show the (little, little, very little) bug, but
        i find it annoying!

        Is this a wine bug or not?

    Bug, where's the report :)

    James McKenzie

Sorry, can someone report it in my place?
I don't have the time and if i would do it it would not be soon!
This is highly discouraged, however exceptions can and have been made in the past. We don't have all of the details that you do, even with the screen shot.

James McKenzie