Multiple CD install

Hi all,

OK apology first - I am a wine newbie but also an ubuntu newbie - so be gentle!

I am trying to install Rome Total war, the first CD loads up great; install starts. Then it asks for the second CD. using the wine eject command I can eject the cd OK but no matter what I try to do I cant get he install to recommence at all.......I can see the drive and the second cd files I can click thru the folders but nothing will restart the install......

Any ideas?

Thanks