Help. dll not found

I am trying to get a program, Nova Development Photo Explosion, running under Wine for my wife.  I was unable to install the program from CD under Wine.  I could see the installer pop-up begin, then I'd get a black screen.  ESC would exit Wine and dump me back to my terminal.  There were no terminal messages.

I installed the program in Windows, then moved the program folder and all registry entries to Wine.  As near as I can tell so far, all .dll's for the program reside in the program directory.

Now, when I execute
 wine "c:\\Program Files\\xxxxxxxx.exe"
I get a whole list of errors in terminal that go something like,

err:module:import_dll Library GViewer.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Nova Development\\Photo Explosion Deluxe\\Ipe40.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Library IpeFrame.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Nova Development\\Photo Explosion Deluxe\\Ipe40.exe") not found

I believe, although I haven't examined every one, that this list contains every .dll in the program directory.

At this point, how do get the program to recognize the location of the .dll's?