Re: override winspool.drv

Austin English wrote:
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:21 AM, bill lam <cbill.lam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
vitamin wrote:

bill lam wrote:

wine's winspoool.drv works but is incomplete, Can I override it with
native dll?
regard.

Instead of asking such questions for each dll - try it and see what
hapenes.

 How do you know I haven't try? Are you a mind reader?

Instead of questioning others psychoanalysis abilities, could you tell
us what you did try and your results? It's much more efficient.

If he do not know the answer (ability to override), he can keep silent, or ask me to file a bug report. It's much more polite.