SetWindowsHookEx16

I have this problem reported when running a Win3x application:
  fixme:hook:SetWindowsHookEx16 hook type 1 broken in Win16

I have searched and found this exact error and similar ones (up to fixme:hook:SetWindowsHookEx16) reported as part of other error messages, but I haven't seen what to do about it.

It seems this is the only error I am getting.

What can I do about it?  What does it mean?

Thanks in advance,
  -Bill