Re: Microsoft Office 2007 and Wine only

Update:
I've tried reinstalling wine and office 2007 because i couldn't get the abovementioned error fixed (iopl something something)
I compiled crossover office from source using Christoff's instructions, which worked fine.

i got office installed, but every time i try to run word, I get an error concerning msvcr80.dll, and I didn't have this before.

I did install office with version= Vista in wine... I'll try to reinstall it (again) in xp mode, which worked last time