Re: Windows-Application can't handle .dbf- Files correctly

there is no output at all until I set the WINEDEBUG option. But If I do so, the log-file has been accumulated to 46MB to the point where the tool is loaded.
If the trace class of the heap channel is excluded, there again is no output.

Are there any other ways of reducing the output?