Re: Tiger Woods 2004

Well, I just had to try once more, but I'm receiving exactly the same error after using the command line, wine "d:\setup.exe" instead of wine /media/cdrom/setup. I'm not so sure that the FAQ is currently correct, but I gave it a shot anyway. I still receive EXACTLY the same error as in my first post. Bye for tonight.