Re: Is Wine taking my donations and giving them to CrossOver?

Gonesolo wrote:
I never knew that codeweavers were such strong supporters of the Wine project.

There are detail in codeweaver's site that wine is a beneficiary of codewaever but similar info does not appear in winehq. IMO codeweaver should come out of the dark and proudly place a eye-catching banner "wine project sponsored by codeweavers". This does not contradict with open source, the developers still have to feed their children.

just my 2 cents.