Re: Wine almost immediately crashes X

I should have been more clear.  By "report this bug" I was referring to whatever graphics bug was causing the problem outside of wine.  An interesting question, though: is the new version of wine not compatible with the Gutsy release of Ubuntu?  Even after adding the wine repositories, the latest version still appears as 0.9.46.