Path setting

Hi All:

I think my program cannot run, probably because I have not set the path for it.
I installed the program in the fake c:\Program Files\
But I think this directory is not in the default path, so I need to set the path manually.
Does anybody know how to set the fake windows path in wine?

Thanks

--
Huifeng Huang
Brasenose College