Re: RFD: create new list and forum 'wine-newbies'

Dan Kegel wrote:
It has been suggested that the wine-users list
is now too busy, and needs to be split into two:
one for experienced users, and one for beginners.
However, this might leave the beginners adrift
without any experienced people to help them.

So I don't think we should do it unless at least
a handful of experienced users are willing to join the
new group and lend a hand.  I'm willing, but I
can't do it all myself.

Who else would be willing to join a wine-newbies
list/forum and help support beginners?
- Dan

Dan:

I'm willing to help with the newbie problems if they are new and the program is publically accessible.

James McKenzie