Java will not install was [Re: Re: Alexandre says "let the newbies run as root"]

Timeout wrote:
Dear Dan,

I removed the bug for it. It was 10584 but in the description of the bug it was not clear to me at the beginning what caused it. Afterwards, I started to remove the last lines of the patch on my own GIT and went on with the next setup problem.

Timeout:

Please, please, please file a bug for this. If you know the code that caused the error, please put it in an attachment to the issue.

Thank you.

James McKenzie