Internet Explorer PDF Plugin

Hello Guys,

first, thank you for wine, its great.

Currently I am trying to run a MS-HTML Application  on wine....Everything is working fine, except one thing. The application needs to open a PDF in the browser.
I tried acrobat 6, foxy-reader and pdf viewer. They work if i open the PDF file with the program standalone, but don't if the program is embed in Internet Explorer.

Anyone got this up and running? Please help!!!