Re: need help using WINE

Dan Kegel wrote:
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Gary Lubrani <glubrani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
how do I add a program to wine? Wine comes with Notepad and that works
 well but how do I install the e-Sword.exe I want to use?
Let me know what happens.

That page also mentions that there's a native Linux alternative,
http://gnomesword.sourceforge.net/
which you might want to look at.

This might be a different program. eSword only exists for Windows, according to the creator of the program. There is NO Mac version available as MacSword is for a completely different set of files.

Thank you for the update Dan. Is there a HowTo for this Application? If not, I will create one.

James McKenzie
Maintainer, eSword Application