Re: Running an .NET 1.1 Program

MasterTH wrote:
Good Morning from germany,

sorry code is not availible anywhere.

But i tried a different program with uses the .NET Framework 1.1. Here is the Link
http://www.winload.de/screenshots/41122/Internet/Internettools/DSLWatch.NET.1.6.html

Installation works fine, after starting the Program the same crash appears. With an other .NET DLL but i think the problem is the same.

Here's the console output:

Code:

fixme:virtual:NtAllocateVirtualMemory MEM_WRITE_WATCH type not supported
fixme:virtual:NtAllocateVirtualMemory MEM_WRITE_WATCH type not supported
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"mscorlib"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"

Thank you. I will look at this along with the program I have been working with which likes .NET 1.1 support.

Also, is there an issue for this error message?

James McKenzie