Re: Message: "HTML rendering is currently disabled"

I hope that no one considers me rude for posting here.

I found this post by searching on my error message. I have the same issue and I haven't even tried running any programs yet! When I ran the "wineprefixcreate" (as a regular user) it got the "HTML rendering will be disabled" error.

Why does WINE care if Mozilla is installed? Will it refuse to render HTML pages, even via programs that can usually render HTML on their own, such as OpenOffice, Adobe Reader, etc???

Is there a fix?