Re: PlayStation 3

Vermin wrote:
As some of you probably already know, the PlayStation 3 supports Linux. That brings a question to me: can I run Wine on a PlayStation 3?
Playstation 3 is power PC (ppc) not x86. So the binaries certainly will not. Applications, compiled using Winelib might. However, I would expect to have to get down and dirty and fix some issues as the ppc is big endian (actually it can be configured either endian but is normally run big endian) and the x86 is little endian.

Geoff