Re: wine 0.9.57 Office2000

hpk wrote:
Hello i have a great Problem!!!
When i install Office2000 it will work great but when i start word or ecxel i get the message that i must insert the serial again!!!
They wont write it to the registry!!
I have tryed many times but allways the same!
Please help me!!
Thanks
bye
HPK

HPK:

Please take it easy on the exclamation marks. We can get your message without them.

Can you try to get Wine 0.9.56 for your operating system and see if this problem exists? If it does NOT exist, please try again with 0.9.57 and if it does exist, let us know.

Thank you.

James