Re: Configuring wine

Mark

Thanks for the reply
AS mentioned in my original post I am a Linux novice. Hence removing NAS would be something i would need help and instruction to do.
PLease feel free to reply with instructions or give me a link to where I may find them.

Other than that I will be changing the hard drive set up over the next few days to see if that makes a difference