Re: Remove / block DARKGuy user from the forum and mailing list

Dan Kegel wrote:
On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 10:31 PM, DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This whole argument is just silly. You simply get angry because I don't use
 a text client. It's -your- problem, not mine. I use gmail for ANY of the
 mailing lists I am subscribed in and in all the time I have been in mailing
 lists, you're the first one to complain for something as stupid as that. If
 you don't like my HTML then simply block it

Darkguy, the wine mailing lists are all ASCII by convention;
you can probably get away with posting HTML if you're
polite and helpful, but you seem to have stepped on some toes.
If you could try to blend in a bit more, it might help.

Please, folks, can we avoid foul language and childish behavior
on the wine mailing lists?
- Dan

Sure. Read RFC 1855. No HTML and bottom post. Don't do that, you go away. Simple. BTW, HTML wastes bandwidth DarkGUY. You may not, nor do I, have to pay by the byte, but there are others that do. Be considerate. Get rid of the HTML, it is not allowed, period. Get rid of the top post, it is rude and inconsiderate when this is a bottom post or better intersperse mailing list. It is not business mail, where top posting is encouraged (and where I worked, required.)

James McKenzie