Re: Values are multiplied by 100x

Am 01.03.2008 um 22:36 schrieb Rico:

Could you say what I have to put in this fields, because I tried some values but couldn't pass the first screen ;-).

Did you try commas for the decimal separator? In many languages a thenth is 0,1 (instead of the english 0.1). The separator key on the numerical keypad might differ als well, use the letter/main keypad instead.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/