Money 2004 and WINE

I am running 0.9.55 and attempting to open Money 2004 which I have installed. However when Money opens it states that Money has encountered a problem and must close. At the bottom there are 2 buttons one says"Debug" and the other "Close."

When I hit Debug nothing happens, if I wait and hit it again the word "working" appears. But no matter how long I leave it at that point it has never moved on from that point.  Any suggestions?   :?