Re: Recycle bin?

mariourk wrote:
The Trash used is the standard Freedesktop trash directory in ~/.local/share/Trash.

This seems to work fine on my Ubuntu system. Too bad it is not supported by Gnome. But at least now I know where the files went and have a way to recover them, if needed. Thanks a lot!  :D

I'll have to add this to my bug report. I just looked and found a bunch of files in this directory. However, the last file date was October 28 of last year, and I was not even using Wine at the time. The file I deleted was not there that I was using for the Trash test on my MacIntosh.

James McKenzie