Problem installing Gecko

Hello,
I have just installed wine. In addition, I would like to install Gecko. So, following your instructions, I run the wine iexplore... command.  Problem is that the Gecko installer keeps getting stuck at some point (My internet connection works fine at this time). Is there another way to install Gecko (maybe download it from somewhere)?
My box runs RHEL5 Linux BTW.
Cheers,
D.