just a wine newbee

I come from Autoit because it doesn't support Linux OS.

I've some questions:
1- can I make Linux programs with a computer that only has Windows?
2- I see the downloads page of windows, but there is not any compiler or something like that. where is it?
3- Can I use sciTE for program in wine?
4- is there a help file or some tutorials?

thanks,
olivarra1

PD: I'm sorry because my english is so baaad :(