Re: Starcraft with wine 0.9.46 (Ubuntu 7.10)

shakaran wrote:
Hello guys,

I install Starcraft (my favourite old game) perfectly (great work!), but when i go to multiplayer zone, the screen not work because it is freeze. It occurs when the game connect to "Battle.net servers".

I have a output from terminal and a screenshot for help:

$ wine --version
wine-0.9.46
This is an old version of Wine (ten versions old). Can you try this with 0.9.56 after it is released for the version of Ubuntu and see if this error has gone away?

James McKenzie