Re: Wine 0.9.55 late for (k)ubuntu?

You did an update right?

The console equivalent woudl be "sudo apt-get update", but i'm not sure what the GUI equivelant would be.

-Tres

On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 5:39 AM, Marco Di Fresco <marco.difresco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I noticed on the web site that Wine 0.9.55 has been released on
February, 8th, but still I don't see the update on Adept Manager.

I'm using Kubuntu 7.10 64 Bits and I added the Wine's official
repository on the Adept repository list.

Is it just me or there is a problem on the Wine repository?

Thank in advance.
--

Marco Di Fresco
http://marcodifresco.interfree.it/default.html