Emulated application retrieve wine version

Hi all,

i'm currently writing Win32 application under Delphi.
I do all possible to get it compatible with wine.
For design purpose I have made a little check to know in my application
is run under wine or not.
I just make a registry test to know if wine registries entry exist or
not and it work fine.
If exist I display a nice tux logo inside my appz :)

However, I was wondering if there is a way to get from my emulated
application the version of wine that host it?

Regards,

Cédric MARCOUX