Half-Life 1 Issues - Starting Friday

Anyone having issues with the old 1.6 Half-Life engine?

OpenGL mode stopped working for me friday, but its still working in other windows applications.

Counterstrike 1.6, Half-Life 1, etc won't work.

My brother has same Linux distro and it didn't break for him, so I'm going out on a whim.  I've reinstalled vid card drivers, wine, deleted drive_c, made a new user account in linux, etc.  Everything asside from reformat the machine, which runs OpenGL great in every other program!

-Tres

--
- Tres.Finocchiaro@xxxxxxxxx