Re: One application that I would like to see work.

On Jan 25, 2008 2:42 PM, Saurian <saurian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tech_control_manager.html

The above is the last road block for me, into round filing my Win2k
partition.

Unfortunately, the way the joystick system works in Linux, I don't think
this is even a possibility.

I need the above applications ability to map joystick switches to
keystrokes and the ability to combine axises with mathematical functions.

Just for my own curiosity, is "CH" a brand of hardware or a standard or both?

Jim