Re: Fwd: System logout when installing software

No. I did it locally.
Thanks for help.:)

On Jan 24, 2008 11:04 AM, James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Zhongli Xu wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> I didn't do anything except issuing "wine setup.exe".
> The installation went on. Suddently the session was closed and the
> login screen showed up.
> Then I login through SSH and found the log file.
>
> I am wondering why this dosen't happen when I am an administrator.

Are you trying to install through a remote session?  This may explain
why you are logged out.  I don't know if this is supported or not
through Wine.  I have not tried this, nor do I anticipate doing so in
the near future.

James McKenzie