How to allocate *.chm help files to hh.exe within wine ?

Hello,
I have sucessfully installed wine-0.9.52, ies4linux and TwoDFrame.exe, a nice static calculation program. This program uses a *.chm help file, but it fails to access it.I found a help viewer hh.exe within the windows directory. Standalone on a console the help file works fine, namely by
wine hh TwoDFrame.chm
The TwoDFrame program itselfs seems me to try to start the help viewer via start.exe but it fails. I tried it via console:
wine start TwoDFrame.chm
and I got an error message:
"Es konnte keine Anwendung gestartet werden, oder es ist keine Anwendung mit der angegebenen Datei verkn�pft."
This means, *.chm files are not allocated to the application hh.exe.
Now my question:How I can do an allocation of *.chm to hh.exe?
Could anybody help me ?
Regards,Jürgen
_______________________________________________wine-users mailing listwine-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.winehq.org/mailman/listinfo/wine-users