Wine update and files on windows path

Hi folks, One simple doubt. Wine is updated frequently and my Linux distribution (Mandriva) follows it quickly. So I allways have the latest wine version.I am certain that wine and libwine packages are ugraded every time, but what about the rest of system files present in the  .wine/ path? How should I upgrade those files to the latest? Just copying files from a clean .wine directory after running winecfg?
Thanks
Marco Aurélio
_______________________________________________wine-users mailing listwine-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.winehq.org/mailman/listinfo/wine-users