Re: New dapper package 0.9.50 missing

On Dec 10, 2007 11:04 AM, Jim Hall <volunteer.jim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 9, 2007 6:07 PM, Christian Schuglitsch <subjectwine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 10.12.2007 00:49 schrieb Jim Hall:

> On Dec 9, 2007 4:33 PM, Christian Schuglitsch <subjectwine@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:subjectwine@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     I have been waiting since the announcement that 0.9.50 has been
>     released
>     but I'm still missing the dapper package. Does anyone know what's
>     going on?

> Can't tell you what's going on, but the Debian package is also late.
> My guess is that when one shows up, all will.
>
> Jim

Well, packages for Feisty and Gutsy are already on the server for more
than a week. http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/pool/main/w/wine/

I know. Same thing happened last time. Different maintainers?

Jim

OK, this is now officially something to worry about. As of a minute ago the repository at budgetdedicated only shows 0.9.49 as the latest binary for Etch and the two older versions of Ubuntu. That means we're behind two versions. Is this discrimination (humor) or does the maintainer need help? Although I've never used it, alien is supposed to make binaries easily if the operator is familiar with the program. Does anyone know what's going on, or should the developers be contacted?

Jim