Wine HQ APT Repository doesn't show up in my repositories list

I just installed Wine and used it to install a couple of applications. One is running fine. The other ran once, then stopped.

However, I am writing to say that I followed the instructions on the download page for adding the Wine HQ APT Repository to my repositories list. [Unbuntu/Kubuntu 7.04] However, when I run the the add/remove applications and package managers the Wine repository isn't on the list they use.

Anybody have an idea what happened, or maybe a suggestion as to who I can get the Wine repository on my list?

Thanks,

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx