Re: Cannot enter correct number in IP field

On Tuesday October 30 2007 13:50, Marco Aurélio Carvalho wrote:> Hi folks.> I am trying to use a windows Sw in wine. It appears to work correctly but> in the connection setup window I cannot fill the correct IP.
	Make sure that you are using latest WINE version. Currently this is 0.9.48. Then go to http://bugs.winehq.org and fill a bug report about a bug you found. Thanks.	Please note that this is just a user support mailing list and most developers even don't read it. So it is important to report your bug at http://bugs.winehq.org if you want to get your bug fixed.	Thank you for using WINE.