Backup binaries

I'm using Debian - Etch.

Where does WINE keep it's binaries and libs so I can make a backup of my current working WINE prior to compiling -- just in case I mess something up?

I know there's a number of files in "/usr/bin" that are prefixed with "wine*".  Are there any that DO NOT have a "wine" prefix that I should know about?

And files in "user/lib/wine".

I also noticed there's a number of files in "/usr/lib/win32".  I assume these are Windows codecs.  Does WINE use these files at all or change them when I upgrade or change WINE?

I haven't found any config files for WINE other than my home dir in ".wine".

Thanx in advance,
Jeff