Re: Re: #winehq admin abuse

Oh well.

So, there's a Wine user, disappointed by his non-working WoW installation, and now he wants to vent his frustration by kicking a long time Wine volunteer out of the door?

This is IRC. IRC is meant to be natural communication and a few words off topic are what everybody would talk about in the real word, too. Not every single word is weighted wether it should be spoken or not and this is fine. I can't see how this hurts anybody, many people even prefer this kind of communication.

If somebody is not satisfied with this free service, I'd ask him to sign (and pay) a support incidence. This way, he'll get an accurate answer and people with knowledge will be happy to be paid for crafting a few sentences of english most precisely.

my $0.02,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/