Re: No network connectivity...

Xavian-Anderson Macpherson wrote:
I am using wine to run firefox. I have had trouble getting online with the past two releases of wine. I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. But mostly, I am looking for the solution to this.

I am using Slamd64. I have the same problem, whether I compile my own binary or use the one for Slackware built by Adam Schreiber on the winehq website.

Shingoshi
Why use Wine?  There is a native version of Firefox specifically for Linux.

Kind regards,

Julian