Re: Need Manual install for Gecko

Vincent, et al,

It looks like winetricks did its job without difficulty,
but the Wine Gecko Installer still tries to run.

Is there some other thing I need to do?

Many TIA!
Dennis

Vincent Povirk wrote:
Winetricks can install gecko "manually": http://www.kegel.com/wine/winetricks

Download that and run: sh winetricks gecko

If necessary, you can manually download wine_gecko.cab from
http://source.winehq.org/winegecko.php and put that in
~/.wine/winetrickscache before running it.