Re: Law office software

Zimbra is not CRM software.

On 6/10/07, Raena Lea-Shannon <raena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 06 June 2007 00:59, Dan Kegel wrote:
> For future reference:
> http://www.linuxlawoffice.com/2007/06/customer-relationship-management-for.
>html mentions there are two main apps used by
> law offices to manage their customer base:
> Amicus Attorney and Tabs3.
>
> Amicus has been mentioned here before
> ( http://www.nabble.com/Amicus-Attorney-t3462333.html )
> but Tabs3 is new to me.  Both have free trials.
> http://technology.findlaw.com/profiles/ lists a few other
> apps in the same space with free trials.
>
> This is mostly a note to myself, sorry for the noise.

Have you looked at Zimbra?
--
Raena Lea-Shannon
Partner

This is a confidential transmission from Frankel Lawyers. This message
contains confidential information which also may be privileged, and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message please delete the message immediately and call Frankel
Lawyers on (02) 9318 2900.
Liability is limited by a Scheme approved under Professional Standards