About Parallel Port Driver

Hi all,

I have a .sys driver for parallel port communication.
But it seems wine didn't support loading the driver.
My windows program has to be configured as XP version.
And directly accessing to parallel port is not allowed on the XP host,
therefore _outp and _inp are useless. Is there any solution to this problem?

Best Regards,
Milo Xu