How to set default font and the replacement font?

There are three fonts in c:\windows\fonts:
stxingkai.ttf simsun.ttf and simyou.ttf

If an application does not specify a font, then
stxingkai.ttf is loaded in it to show the text. If
I remove the stxingkai.ttf from c:\windows\fonts
then it use simyou.ttf to show text. If I remove
simyou.ttf again then it use simsun.ttf. But you
know, I hope the simsun.ttf is the first choice.

Then the first problem is How to set the default
font in wine?

Actually, I hope the font "System" as the default
font for ascii and simsun.ttf as the default font
for chinese words.

Then the second problem is How to set the
replacement font of a font? If I set "System" as
the default font and simsun.ttf as the replecement
font of "System", then wine can show acsii via
"System" and chinese words via simsun.ttf
--
USTC Alumni Email System