Problem with colour print

Hi everybody!

this is my first message in the list....

I have a Debian Linux with a laser printer installed (CUPS) works fine!

i'm try emulate a system in Wine, works fine too!

I have only a problem....if me send a document to my printer by Wine, it's print black only :(

it's return in terminal a many messages:

"fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_CreateColor Colour is number of color in hexadecimal"
for example:
" fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_CreateColor Colour is number of color in FFFFFF"
"fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_CreateColor Colour is number of color in 000000"
"fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_CreateColor Colour is number of color in FF0000"

and return all colors of wine try printed...

it's print... BLACK Color only...

I'm looking for solution have many weeks, unsucefully :(

thanks for patience, All

Regards,
Anderson