installing in wine

when i used to use wine, to install you used terminal. now there is a gui (nice!) but i can't figure out what it is for at all. I'm not at my pc right now, but it had a lot of strange options.

I want to install an ap (evernote). I only want wine for this one thing.

wine install ./evernote-installer.exe

what is the correct syntax for this?

There was some box to 'add' applications, so I added the instaler. Nothing happened though. It didn't install it