Winrash

Is the winrash utility ("A simple windows service originally designed for the Wine project to facilitate automated testing") still in use? Since I end up running Windows all day long on my system at work (not presently in a unix-related job), I figured I could at least make better use of the system by running Winrash and letting the developers experiment with their API documentation, etc.