Re: 100's of emails arriving from last year

Javier Kohen wrote:
Yes, it did happen last year and we got an explanation back then. Now
would you all please stop clogging the list with complaints? There is an
off-list address for the maintainer: wine-users-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
FYI one complaint I received off-list was that the list maintainer wasn't answering emails. In view of that we are quite justified in making our complaints known here.

Also I agree totally with Nigel's comment that the number of complaints is very small compared to the mass of old, and in the case of people who have tried to unsubscribe but not been answered, *unsolicited* emails.

Regards,

Julian